Luxury Business Cards Lamination + Foil / Raised Spot UV
|19pt thickness (16pt gloss cover C2S + 1 mil Soft Touch Laminating 2 sides)|
|Raised Spot UV
Raised Metallic Foil (Gold)
Raised Metallic Foil (Silver)
|Ranges from 100 to 5,000|
Hard Copy Proof (85% Accuracy) Ground Courier
Hard Copy Proof (85% Accuracy) Overnight Courier
If you want to make a strong first impression, foil business cards will help you emit professionalism and give your marketing materials an elegance to be held in high regard.
Raised foil adds an additional layer of texture to your card. It allows for a designated area to be given more prominence, ensuring your card receives a great deal of interest and professionalism.
This specialty technique produces your artwork in your choice of gold or silver foil color, stamped onto the card for stunning results.
Print Help Center
- Ensure 0.125" total bleed all around (0.0625" for each side is required) and all important type and images are within the safe margin (0.0625" from the cut line)
- All images must be cmyk at 300 dpi.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- The job must be uploaded it as one file - for 2 sided jobs, merge the sides together to upload the job as one PDF, two different pages.
- The orientation of the file should be head to head.
- Black type should be 100K (C0, M0, Y0, K100).
- Large black areas should be in rich black (C50, M50, Y50, K100).
- Make high res PDF-X1a from your working file.